..

"BEM VINDO",ao meu blog , Gostou?? que bom !! Então deixe seu comentario que prometo ler com carinho, Ah! clique na imagem abaixo e conheça os meus tutorais em psp e, lembre -se "Meu lugar favorito é dentro do seu abraço" beijos

quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2011

Pain of a longing...

I am so homesick ...
I miss you ...
From his voice ...
Your eyes ...
From your mouth ...
Your touch, your touch ...
I miss you,
Of your smell, your hug!
I am so homesick ...
Longing that hurts
Miss you my heart agony ...
Longing that has no end
I miss you
Miss love ...
Miss your love
Of his affection ...
Regrets, I know, it's just my
Longing for a love
I felt that only
I only dreamed
I just loved ...
I miss you
Even saying it was all a lie ...
I miss you
If the weather again
It would be all the same ...
Even though it was not real
Even knowing it was a sweet lie ...
Even knowing that their vows of love
Nothing was real, all lies.
Nothing was actually her, anyway ...
If time love again
Live with you all again!
I miss you, it hurts.
Is squeezing my heart ...
I'm in tears thinking of you
I am suffering too
This longing hurts ...
I wanted just a minute
Listen to your voice, as in the beginning.
So tender, so beautiful.
So sweet ...
My soul rose
My heart was living, had you!
Today, my soul wanders
The search you, and can not find ...
My heart bleeds with pain
I miss you love ...
Longing to be loved
Even wrong ...
I miss you love
I'm having so much miss you!
(Author unknown)
Kisses and a great night
goodbye and so but

Nenhum comentário: